Friday, May 15, 2009

Main Street Days

Today we headed out to Main Street Days with Aunt Katie and Landon and Katie's friend, Lisa. We had so much fun - the weather was really pretty nice - a little warm sometimes, but there was a good breeze too! Meredith loved the petting zoo (which Jillian got to "enjoy" from my arms too!) until the goats started attacking her for the food - I finally got her to turn it over to me and then when they started attacking me for it, I tossed it far, far away from us and made a mental note to no longer buy the food at these things! While playing at the petting zoo, she eyed the "Teapot" ride and couldn't wait to try it out!

Driving the teacups!
Jillian enjoying watching Meredith's ride.

On the way out when I thought we were home-free, we saw the pony rides. So I gave in and let her take a turn, too! And with as much fun as she had, I am so glad we did!

Meredith riding her pony, Red. She has had a few pony rides before, but this was the first one that she did all on her own!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Meredith is having a great time being a big sister. Such beautiful little ladies! :)