Sunday, May 10, 2009

Who would have thought...

My friend Marcy was not only my best friend in high school, she was also my first college roommate (we shared both a dorm and an apartment), and is also partially responsible for Neal and I together - but she was also my preggo buddy. Meredith and her daughter Sydney were born just 5 days apart and we had alot of fun being pregnant together. So when she told me she was pregnant and Neal and I had just found out that we were too, I thought "How Perfect!" So Jillian was born just about 2 weeks after Carson and, again, it was great to have someone to go through all these stages with! Last week we got together for the girls to play and to introduce our 2 new little ones!

Here are Meredith and Sydney on their first playdate.

And here are Jillian and Carson - they both look so much like their big sisters!
And Meredith and Sydney checking out the water table together - sorry for the shirtless photo and the blurry-ness.

No comments: