Friday, September 3, 2010

Meredith's 4 Year Pictures

This year as Meredith turned 4, I tried something a little different for her pictures...I took them! This was quite a challenge since I am trying to live up to some really fantastic photographers that have done them previously all while being her mom, too. Not sure that I will try this again any time soon, but I still walked away fairly happy with them (especially for the price! :))
Look at this beautiful bow that Aunt Katie got Meredith for her birthday just for my green-loving girl (and with her 4 year pictures in mind!) Her best friend (who is also a friend of mine, I might say!) Melissa has a new line of these beautiful flowers.





1 comment:

Katie Geurin said...

Her pettiskirt and shoes are so cute! You got lots of great shots!