Monday, May 23, 2011

Meredith's Collection

It is Science Fair time! Who knew Science Fairs would start at the age of 4, huh? Meredith's class gets a visit from Susie Science who has been teaching them about "collections" so she asked that they each bring in a collection to display for the Science Fair. Meredith originally wanted to collect flowers, but then one day when we were at the park, she asked to take a picture with my camera, which made me think to suggest she make a collection of her own pictures. She loves to use my camera, so she was really excited and loved coming up with new things to take pictures of! Here are a few from her collection:


I had a couple of pictures with her finished product, but they are now MIA, but I did take one at the science fair with my phone so you can see her proud little face!

No comments: