Thursday, April 12, 2012

Early Easter Morning






Easter morning is always an early one for us - in order to get to 8 am service at church, this year, I was dragging Jillian out of bed long before she was ready to be! Luckily, some fun baskets and an egg hunt helped sweeten the deal! Look at all the fun in their baskets this year!





Until this year, I have relied on egg hunts other places to suffice since a hunt at our house would have to be basically in the dark, but Meredith kept asking why we never did one at our house. So, I bit the bullet and I made sure we had one ready for the girls! I guess the Easter bunny had to get to our house way early - not sure how he even knew where to hide those eggs with it still being dark when he hid them, but he managed!

Thanks for the fun Easter bunny! :)

No comments: