Monday, April 16, 2012

He is Risen!

After church we headed to Bubbie's house for lunch.  Of course, I took the opportunity to try to get a few pictures of the girls in their cute dresses now that the sun was up!






My sweet Jillian Mae!




My Meredith Ann that is growing up so much



My three favorites in the whole wide world

Thanks to Bubbie for getting this great shot of all four of us!
And love this of Bubbie and her girls!

Once I was satisfied and they all had endured more pictures than any kid should have to bear, we headed to the backyard for another Easter Egg hunt!




Love these sisters - whenever Meredith would find a purple egg, she would shout to Jillian and make sure she could come snatch it up!




The Easter bunny even hid them up high!

















No comments: