Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day

This year, I got to celebrate Mother's Day a day early with my sweet girls and husband - they took me out for breakfast to get some yummy french toast, then we got to go see Meredith quickly play a rained-out T-ball game!  Later on, the girls treated me to a few sweet presents that continued with our tradition of taking the girls shopping in the Dollar Section at Target - seriously, I think I get more excited to see what they will pick out here than if they were shopping anywhere else!

 My family's favorite way to be silly - pretend to be a Meerkat!
 The girls and daddy each made me a card
 I think this first one from Meredith was actually a splurge in the $2.50 section - a trophy! She and Daddy added the inscription for me being the best mom ever! 
 Everyone is so excited about Wildflower seeds!
 Jillian picked out an Abby Cadaby notebook and some cotton candy! She knows me so well
Another thing I have done with the girls each year for the Grandma's (but then make one for me too!) is come up with a fun handprint craft. This year, Meredith decided we should make bees out of each of the girl's hands and they were adorable!

I am an incredibly blessed mama with these two little girls begin the ones that God chose for me!

No comments: