Sunday, May 27, 2012

My beautiful little dancers

So many pictures from their fun recital day!  As an added bonus to the night of recital fun, Aunt Sandy, Laura, and Victoria all made a special trip to come see the girls during dress rehearsal because they couldn't be there for the real thing, but I think they actual were able to really enjoy this so much more!  And the girls loved getting flowers during the day and night!  


 Thanks for coming to see us dance and for our pretty flowers!

Such a pretty girl! 

Love my beautiful Beans!

 Me and the beauties
 Finally, it was time for the recital! The stage was open for a little play time before and the girls got up and were having fun posing and being silly.  I love how these girls love to do everything together.
 Jillian is ready to take the stage for real
 And big sis isn't far behind


 Posing with my girls after watching their stage-stealing performances

Admiring their beautiful flowers from Gigi and Papa

No comments: