Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jillian's 3 month photos

I am so excited to share these pictures of Jillian. My friend, Adrien Maroney of apmDesign Photography did this beautiful shoot for us. We are already signed up with her to document the rest of Jillian's first year and I can't wait to see them all! I am really having a hard time narrowing these down to just a few favorites, but I will do my best...

Since that one was probably my favorite, you get it in B&W and color!



I love this one because it shows Jillian and her favorite pasttime of trying to get away with finding her thumb/finger instead of her paci!

I was not prepared to be a part of this shoot, so luckily Jillian is cute enough to make up for my lack of make-up.

Jillian decided she was done at this one - so the paci had to stay, and I love how cute it is with it in (even upside-down!)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Krista, these are so precious! I especially like the one with her laying in the arm chair!