Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sassy Hair

After lots of soul-searching and poll-taking, I decided it was time for a real haircut for Meredith. She was super excited to go back to where we got her hair trimmed a few months ago, because you get to sit in a car and watch movies. Neal was luckily there for moral support otherwise the tears that I fought back as the long chunks of hair fell to the floor might have been rolling down my face. She looks so cute with short hair but it is still hard to think about because she looks so much more like a big girl than she did before!

Mesmerized by Dora. This happened to be the Dora where she has twins with her, which led Meredith to say, "I only have one baby. I want two." Daddy was a little freaked out.



Look at all that long hair on the floor - this is where I almost lost it!!

The finished do!

Look at that very professional hair fling from Meredith!

No comments: