Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let it Snow!!

We couldn't let snow go to waste, especially since the cousins were all together for it!  So we bundled them up and headed outside to play!

 The cute snow cousins!
 Meredith's snow angel



 Then there was lots and lots of running!  And Meredith wanted to play hide and seek, but Aunt Katie said her coat made it pretty hard to hide!  The kids had a blast!

 Meredith really wanted to make a snowman, too, so she and I worked to make this little guy!
 Jillian and Landon filled that time with more running!

Then we decided to start making lots of snowballs!  I was the only adult with gloves, so I started making them all, then I gave them to the kids.  Then they started throwing them at ME!  I will admit, that I think I started it by throwing one at Landon, but still! :)


 This was taken right after Landon threw two right at my head!
 This looks risky! 
Gigi found a scarf and hat for our snowman, too, so we got one more pic of us all together!  Oh, what fun!


No comments: