Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Hanks girls according to my phone...

I went back through my phone today to see if I had missed any good pics of the girls.  Here are a few cute ones!

Meredith was sleeping with the bear Neal gave me our first Christmas we dated - Pinky was in the car with Neal and so she decided Sylas could take his place for a night

Jillian set up all of her dollhouse people (and some Kai Lan figures) to "watch a movie" I asked which one and she told me that it was the one with PJ in it!
This was a picture I took to send to Neal.  Jillian found this tattoo and asked to put it on, which I told her sure, but then we both got distracted.  A few minutes later, she came out, wet wash cloth in hand and Ariel perfectly placed on her hand.  I was super impressed because half the time I can't get those things to go on there right and she did it no problem!  And now it refuses to come off.  She is an expert!

Jillian, proudly showing off her Line Leader badge.  She loves being line leader - talking about line leaders is a very popular conversation topic on the car ride once we pick up Sissy!

Not really sure what was going on here, but really no big deal - an elephant fairy gymnast in a tutu about to go drive a car, maybe?

Jillian at her dance observation

And Meredith at hers

No comments: