Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jillian's 1 year photos

I have been so blessed to have a full year of pictures of Jillian from a photographer that I love - I have such a wonderful chronicle of Jillian throughout this year. I am just sad that this is my last quarterly post of these beautiful shots! I am thinking, however, it won't be long until I decide it is time to call up Adrien again for my sweet girls!

Get ready for more picture over-load...I can never narrow these down!

But first...just because this is my favorite in both color and black and white. You are welcome! :)


But, really how could I even choose a favorite when I have all these others, too? Have I mentioned I love Adrien?

Roar! Maybe she thinks she is a tiger?
This is the look of a girl doing something she shouldn't be doing...
LOVE this look - this is what she does when she is excited!


As usual, Adrien was super-sweet to take some pictures of Meredith while we were together, making a three-year-old quite happy to be her model.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all these pictures of the girls!! that last one of meredith is my favorite, very "artsy"

Megan said...

I love these shots! You have 2 beautiful ladies on your hands!