Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Sixth Meredith Ann!

Happy Birthday Meredith!

You are such a sweet girl and I am so very proud to be your mommy.  You never stop amazing me - from your ability to just read whatever you want to anywhere we are to your kind, giving spirit.  You are the best big sister I could have dreamed up for my other favorite little girl.  Jillian, is without a doubt, blessed to have you to look up to and love her.  I pray that you two continue to love and care for each other the way that you have modeled for the past 3 plus years since Jillian joined our family.  I love your eagerness to learn about Jesus, and to try to live the way God has asked us to live in the Bible.  Meredith, this year, I pray that you will love Kindergarten, that you will have fun everyday, that you will be adventurous and explore, but that you will always hold onto the gifts that God has given to you - a compassionate heart, a giving spirit and oh so much more!

A few facts about you, the 6 year old!
-You are an exceptional reader.
-Your observation skills blow me away - you pick up on the smallest of details and remember things that I don't even know happened or were said (sometimes this is slightly frightening, but I think you typically use it for good!)
-Since watching the Olympics a ton this summer with Gigi and Bubbie, you love all things Gymnastics.  You decided to take one more year of dance but are determined that next year, you will start training for the Olympic games!
-When you grow up, you still want to have a Pizza shop and you want to be a Hula girl - you are thinking of combining these two into one and entertaining the customers with your dancing.  Daddy and I think this could be a winning idea!  Some other things on your list are that you want to row a boat and be a ballerina.  Oh and let's not forget, you want to be an Olympic gymnast.
-This summer you took swimming lessons and got to be a really strong swimmer and truly loved it all summer long - that makes Mama really happy!
-There is still an avid love of turtles in our house. We could start a turtle museum!
-And of course, you have not strayed from your signature color - green!

No comments: